MPR FSDE Deep Sump Oil Pan
MPR is proud to offer our FSDE deep sump oil pan for the Protege community. It's common knowledge the FSDE oiling system is one of the weakest parts of the platform, yet we've been without a deep sump oil pan option for years. With the release of our pan, the wait is now over and Protege owners can feel confident investing in built engines knowing they have the oil capacity to keep their internals safe.
- Fabricated from high strength, corrosion resistant 5052 aluminum.
- Laser cut, CNC bent, and TIG welded in the USA.
- Increased oil capacity to 5+qts.
- Factory depth, no pickup tube spacers required.
- Includes trap doors for increased oil control.
- Removable upper baffles for easy cleaning.
- Two integrated -10AN fittings for turbo drain lines or external oil regulation return.
- Decked and pressure tested after welding for a leak-free seal.
- Includes new hardware to accomidate increased flange thickness.
- Compatible with factory dipstick.
10 preorders are required for production. Once 10 preorders are reached, a prototype will be manufactured, test fitted, and modified as required. Modifications will be digitized and parts will be put into production. Ship date is estimated 6-8 weeks from the date our preorder goal is reached. Facebook posts will be updated and emails sent throughout the process for clear communication.
Preorders are discounted to 449.99 and come with a free tshirt. Please include your tshirt size in the order comments.
After the initial production run, these will be a regularly stocked product.